1. Charlie, my awesome husband, whom God picked for me to have kids with. God had the right idea because Charlie is a wonderful dad. And we definitely have some amazing kids.
2. Allison, our firstborn daughter. She loves her boyfriend, horror movies, choir singing, hiking, and The Office.
3. Natalie, our middle born daughter. She loves her bff's, soccer, horses, sunbathing, and Nike sportswear.
4. Ben, our son and youngest child. He loves Marvel movies, beef stroganoff, mango juice, and UNO cards.
5. Our home in Hayward where we've lived for over 20 years.
6. Diet iced tea.
7. My air conditioning unit.
8. Lake Hayward, with its deep drop off point that makes your feet feel chilly.
9. My friends, who manage to drag me out of my house once in a while.
10. The aspen tree and pine forest behind our backyard.
11. The field of long grass in our backyard; the way it sways in the breeze.
12. Laundry hanging on the line in the summertime.
14. 80's music.
15. Our choir cantata that I sing in, and our director Holly.
16. Black cherry diet soda.
17. Refillable plastic water bottles.
19. The maple tree in the front of our house, that has grown from a sapling over 15 years.
20. Our dog, Lexie.
21. Facebook and Twitter (when I can use them without addiction)
22. My blue bedsheets, the super-soft ones.
23. Ibuprofen pills.
24. Maxi pads.
25. My laptop, which I use for writing and for wasting too much time.
26. Marvel movies.
27. The 'oldies' radio show on 101.7 that plays good 70's and 80's music.
28. Disney movies.
29. Amazon.com's Kindle program and various other websites, (including this one!) which have allowed me to publish my mediocre writing- and improve my writing abilities to where I've published my own novels.
30. Books. Lots! Of! Books!
31. The Sherman and Ruth Weiss Community Library.
32. Miller's Market.
33. Backroads Coffee.
34. Hayward Coffee Company.
35. DiGiorno's Stuffed Crust Frozen Pizza.
36. Snap Fitness. (So I can eat DiGiorno's pizza, drink Backroads' frappes, and eat Miller's subs!)
37. Bath and Body Works' shower gels and hand soaps.
38. Maurice's clearance rack.
39. Walmart's clearance rack.
40. The song of the Red-Winged Blackbird, especially when springtime begins.
41. The song of Eastern Grey tree frogs at night.
42. The full moon, which rises over the eastern skyline from my backyard.
43. The stars on a clear night.
44. Lilacs in June.
45. Fall- the turning colors, pumpkin patches, apple pie baking, and cooler days.
46. Thanksgiving time, when Ben and I have our birthdays, which leads into Christmastime.
48. Kohl's store in Rice Lake.
49. My Dodge Caravan which is still driveable and has a working A/C and heat.
50. Our church, Hayward Wesleyan. And thank you to Chad, for challenging us to make this list! :)